Calling All Proteges
Do you have a colleague or a mentor who has made a difference or has had significant impact on the practice of visual communications in Connecticut? Nominate them to be inducted into the CADC Hall of Fame. Nominations may be submitted before June 10th and will be awarded at that year’s CADC Annual Awards Show if a nominee is chosen by the Hall of Fame Committee.
Selection Criteria and Process
- A committee formed by Hall of Fame Inductees and Past Presidents review each nomination.
- More than one person / company can be inducted into the Hall of Fame each year.
- A lifetime achievement from an older generation may warrant multiple awards.
- Nominees must have made a difference or had a significant impact in visual communications in Connecticut.
- All nominees to be considered must live and work in the state of Connecticut.
- Nominees may be posthumous.